Digital forensics has been an invaluable tool in the investigation of cybercrime and fraud. As technology continues to advance, digital forensics services are an essential part of any organization’s cybersecurity arsenal. Digital forensics is the process of collecting, examining, analyzing, and preserving computer evidence for use in criminal or civil investigations. This evidence can be anything from emails to financial records and even images and videos.
Types of Digital Forensic Services
- Incident Response
- Incident Response Technician will be able to respond quickly and efficiently to preserve and stop further damage of digital evidence.
- Computer Forensics
- Our professionals will be able to collect, examine and analyze digital evidence using the latest forensic tools.
- The output of this service can be used in criminal and / or civil investigations.
- The process of identifying, collecting, reviewing and producing electronically stored information (ESI) in response to legal requests for information.
- Cloud Forensic Imaging
- We use the latest forensic tools to retrieve data from cloud storage. We can retrieve information from Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud storage services. Data Recovery We recover data from hard drives that have been formatted or deleted. We also recover the data from damaged or corrupted hard drives.